Ready For Delivery

Everyone sews...Adi is learning by lifting the presser foot, hitting the reverse button, and handing out pins.

And then you have it!  She is a model too.

Bridgit teaches 2nd grade and sews in her downtime.  And she sends Murph out to find things that we need like elastic.

My sewing machine is taking a rest today.  I've run out of kits and we have full all of our standing orders.  I have a little bit of elastic that will work and lots of fabric so we (I) could and would sew more if we need them.  But we are lucky to have a stockpile of finished masks that we can offer.

I am driving this half was to WV in just a bit to hand these off (at the safe 6-foot distance) to my sister who will deliver them to SMMC and Wyngate.  Total there is 237 masks!

Yesterday my cousin delivered to masks to Aunt LeighAnn.

If my numbers are right and I have all the mask completed that I had kits for we will have managed in one week to sew 297 masks!  An Amazing Little But Mighty Army!!

Kim Ciccorelli
Sharon School
Jan Kreke
Mary Schuhte
Susan Hausholter
Sherri Barringer
Jennifer Marks
Robin Bumgardner
Deb Larbes
Jeremy Zimmerman
Ayrie Uckotter
Bridgit Murphy
Murph
Me
Please forgive me if I have left anyone off the list.  It has been just a little crazy trying to keep up.

UPDATE
Delivery Complete

My sister drove halfway from Huntington and picked up the masks.  She has already delivered to Wyngate and on her way to deliver SMMC to Terry and Lisa.

UPDATE #2
I have a stockpile of about 25 masks that are ready to go.  If you need one please get int ouch with me.  I will put one on the front porch for you.

Comments

Popular Posts