Meet Ollie...The Newest Member Of The Family

Before you say anything...we know we are nuts.  Guess we were lonely with no yahoos around these days.  So we got us a little boy!

His dad is also the girl's dad so yes we did drive to KY/TN border to get him.  And knock on wood Gladys didn't get sick.  I was prepared this time.

Gladys was wondering what have you all done.  I am not sharing my mom with this little puffball.

The look on Imogene's face says it all for her...oh my word, what have you gone and done this time?

All Gladys can say is I am NOT sharing my mom's lap with you.  No way no how.

He is a little puffball.

He is a Toy/Mini Australian Shepherd.  Miniature and Toy Aussies are the smaller of the breed.  The girls will be between 12-15 inches tall while he will be 10-12 inches.

8 weeks old

When he stands up he looks like someone blew up a hairy pufferfish.

He enjoys riding in the car as long as he is behind your neck.

He loves the wind in his face.

Here they all are at about 6 -8 weeks.  Ollie is definitely the smallest and the fluffiest of the bunch.

He is full of spunk.  The girls are going to be in a mess of hurt when he really gets comfortable around here.  So far so good.

I think we will call them the Three Stooges.

His name also came from our favorite Christmas story, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson.  So I guess their formal names are

Gladys Herdman Ellis
Imogene Herdman Ellis
Ollie Herdman Ellis


Comments

Popular Posts