Keeping In Touch

I know that I have said it more than a few thousand times...we have the best families ever.  Not a day goes by that we don't get an update from someone.  I even get bedtime stories on Marco Polo.
Here are just a few of the shots I have gotten over the last week or so. 

Nice hair Louie!

Listening to a book read by me all the way in Florida!

genius!

Jase rocking the work from home outfit.

The playdough I made in the crockpot was a hit

Man down!

This crafty bunch was making caterpillars out of egg cartons.

Ellie being silly out in the sunshine.

Last night's bedtime story by Wammy.

He's ready for something.

e
Gecko needs a good container of CarMax for sure

Cooper inherited Micahel's 'vintage' Nerf guns.

Ponies in playdough.

Perks of living in the neighborhood...you can walk down.

And I feel it every single day!!!

I even get introduced to new family members!


Comments

Popular Posts