Drop-Offs And Pick-Ups

There have been tons of people on the front porch today.  Does my heart good in so many ways.  Some are picking up extenders for their masks.  A few are picking up masks.  I've had several supply deliveries.  A grocery drop-off.  A sewing machine pick-up. Amazon made an appearance too. Someone wanted to help cut but doesn't have the tools to do so...I was able to let them borrow a small cutting table mat, a rotary cutter and ruler.  

More supplies were dropped off and I even got a smile (and a really good fit) from Levi and an Easter painting.

Mandy and the kids came by to pick up two extenders and they dropped off some Reese's Easter Eggs and a new Reese's Egg with Reese's pieces in them.  Delicious.  The kids went down to the street and did the Easter Egg Hunt while Mandie and I chit-chatted for a little bit.   Thanks for the chocolate treats.  Somedays and late night that is what keeps me going!  That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I sure miss my little friends and spending time with their parents on the other side of the glass but these little times at the front door are precious.  Thank heavens we have Marco Polo, Facetime,...the Internet.

Comments

Popular Posts