There Are Certainly Angels Among Us

I was talking to Jen Bruce about something or she read something on Facebook, I can't really remember now.  All I remember saying was that I had to make some masks for SMMC in Huntington, WV and I needed some sewers.  Jen said for me to send her the info and she would send it to her seamstress. Okay, great.  So I did.  HA! Little did I know!

That was last night.  This morning I get a call from Jen... I asked her to send pics.

This is Jen and her Aunt Mary on Skype showing me a finished mask.

This is Jen's mom modeling one for me.  Jen told her that she could keep that one!

Here is a sample of their work.

I am totally blown away.  I cried when Jen told me that they had spent the day making masks.  They completed 47!!!!  the have definite skills!

Ladies, that you so much! You will never know how much this means to me.  I am hoping to meet you both in the near, near future.
That you again!  You are the BEST EVER!

I have another ask...if you know where we could get our hands on some 1/4 inch elastic please let us know.  If you would like to sew a few, please message me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts