The Big Lock-Down-Inside

We dug out all of our gift cards so when we get sick of eating out of the pantry we can order take-out.  I think we are good.

Pappy made himself a Ramen Bowl with all of the pizza leftovers from Friday night.  He said it was beyond delicious.

I'm trying my best to clean up all the leftovers from the fridge.  And my dessert is leftover from Life Group.

After getting all the laundry folded and in the correct basket, feeding and watering all the animals, playing with my camera, it was time to tackle the pantry to see just what we had.  WE are going to try to eat as much of it as we can over these next few weeks.


Anyone need crackers?  We have more than we could ever eat!  The man loves a good cracker.

They all make fun of me because I stock the pantry like they stock the shelves in the grocery store.  But I bet I am the only one that knows where everything is...shelf, side of the shelf and what is beside it.

A little break to paint the rocks Kat gave me.  I love the little rocks!

Then I tackled the garage shelves.  Cleaning supplies on one side.

And food on the other.

Just FYI I am keeping track as to how much TP we use.  Just for fun!

Comments

Popular Posts