Outside Once Again

 I had a meeting at church.  When I left everyone was sleeping.  When I came home I found everyone outside in the driveway with the big orange fence up once again.  And of course, the little Levi fence went up. We are going to play more in the backyard this year but right now it is so muddy.  Thinking we will wait until all the puddles are gone.

Pappy got out some of the riding toys so we had to really practice on our sharing and taking turns skills.

Ava and I will be practicing her name with the chalk.  The first day was a success.

Funny story...Gladys heard me talking to the kids and she figured out a way to get in the garden and under the fence at the top of the driveway.  She was so happy to see me.  So we put both dogs on leashes and let them sit in the sun with us.  Good practice for when we go camping.

Comments

Popular Posts