My Heart Is On The AT


I am looking for a hiker to follow like I did with Hawk last season.  If I were some years younger and could get away I would be in a tent right now with my heart pounding in my ears on the AT somewhere in GA headed to Maine.

But instead, I am in the living room in my new Katahdin (as in the mountain, the most northern tip of the AT...the finish line if you are a NOBO) Insulated Pullover wishing I was on the trail.  Mark is helping make that dream (the one in my brain) happen.

So to honor all the past hikers and the brave this season...my AT wall.  My granddaughter painted all the paintings. Casie 'Dorko" Sanborn owner of Simply Rustic Signs and Designs made my sign come true.  The mugs, Mark purchased for me in GA and the red one in ME.  My cousin, Beau, and my Aunt Dory got the cool AT book.  Mark and I made the FreshGround Leapfrog Cafe sign.  I love it all.  My happiest place of all.

This just in...There has been a Hawk sighting on Blood Mountain!

Comments

Popular Posts