More Deliveries...They Just Keep Coming

Mark was craving chicken salad, regular and curry, from Jungle Jims.  Thanks, Tony, Maggie, Carly Rae and Connor for the delivery.  I lost it as the pulled out of the driveway.  I am totally blown away at the willingness and generosity of our Wammyville Family.  Pappy is in hog heaven.

Out of the blue my neighbor and partner in crime, Jen, sent her daughter Carolyn down with this delivery.

Another grocery pick-up by Jeremy.  He even went to Meijer to get me some cinnamon rolls because Kroger was out.

Again out of the blue...Jon dropped off some walleye he caught in Lake Erie last summer.  Walleye was one of my dad's favorites.  He made me cry but in a good way.

Here was our situation.  The dogs need a gate.  The gray one they can jump over.  We borrowed two from Bruce's thinking they were taller. They are taller at the handles which made it harder to climb over.  I actually got stuck/fell over it one day and jammed my hand

Shannon and Steve delivered this to the front porch this morning.  They even had to order parts for it to make it work.  We had to work with it a little bit but I think we have it.  Gladys tried to crawl under.  Ha. ha, you silly little lickers (that's what Ava calls the dogs).  I just wonder how long it is going to take them to figure out that they can squeeze through the sides fairly easily.

Comments

Popular Posts