I am Over The Moon and Back

One of the Wammyville mom's just sent this to me!

From Marvelous Milford on Facebook

That's our little red barn!


I love it that someone else thinks this is a pretty good thing!  I spent some time yesterday getting rid of the ants.  It had been cleaned very well.  There is a section on the bottom left with children's books.  New small dog bones have been added and there is a bowl with water in it.  And of course, there are painted rocks.  

And yes it has been a community effort.  Steve Ritter took my vision and made it come to life.  Casi 'Dorko' Sanborn at Simply Rustic signs and Designs made the NottaLotta Farm sign and friends and neighbors have made book contributions.

Please feel free to take some of all the above.  That is why it is there.  If you have books that you would like to share, you can do that also.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts