Chillin' With The Puppies

I was working out in the 70-degree weather we were having the other day and decided to get out the hammock.  Well, not such a good choice when you have it low enough for two soaking wet, filthy dirty, stinky puppies that want to take a break with you.

I raised the hammock so they couldn't jump in and they took up camp right next to me.

And they waited and waited, patiently waited for me to get back to work.

I worked for a little while longer and then moved to the lounge chair.  They came to check it out.

And they waited some more.

Finally, Imogene couldn't stand it anymore and she decided to jump up in my lap.

 It was getting dark so we had to come in.  Someone, Gladys squeezed under the gate.  They can now jump over the gate with no problem.  They can find us anywhere we go in the house. So we borrowed two gates to see if we can figure out the best was to take care of this situation.  Some day we will take down the gate but not yet.  I don't feel comfortable that if the front door goes open they won't run out.  Safety first as Michael always says.

Comments

Popular Posts