Chalk Your Walk

I wish I could remember where I found this on Facebook.  But I thought it was a great idea.

Well, so did my friend Shannon.  She made a surprise delivery with 48 pieces of brand new chalk, plastic bags, papers to put in the bags with the directions and a bag of my favorites...Rese's eggs.  She knows I love doing stuff like this and she knows I love chocolate.  What a great friend that provides.  And she wrote me a note.  Thanks, Shannon I had a blast.  I even let Mark drive the car!

Here's how it works.

All ready to go!

Someone else had the same idea.  I'm thinking these might just be the Bruce girls.




I finally got to go out and decorate our driveway.  I think it was at about 11:30pm.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?  If I had not done it then I would have worried about it all night long.  

Delaney and her Mom outdid themselves.

Funny story...I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing...the drawing was supposed to say SHINE.  Marji says that they got a little letter happy and realized when they were drawing the N that they had forgotten the H.  So it said BE KIND & SIN.  LOL, But they were able to fix it up just fine.

We drove around the neighborhood to see what other masterpieces we could find.







This one belongs to Ava and her mom.

I think this little uplifting project was a success!

Comments

Popular Posts