Visiting Judi

Our friend, Judi, has been in the hospital flat on her back since June of last year.  She loves dogs and our dogs love people so Shannon and I decided to make a trip to Drake to give Judi some puppy love.

Shannon called to make sure that we could bring them.  Yep, jsut bring all their shot records and sign in at the front desk.  Well, when we got there no one was at the front desk so we got on the elevator and headed for the third floor.  Every nurse we went by fell in love with the girls.  No one asked for papers or said a word. We jsut smiled and walked on.

Bridgit was already there eating lunch with Judi.  She was so excited to see us...well the puppies more I think.

Her face just lit up.  She was so excited.  And the puppies did great!  They just laid there and took all the lovin'!



What champs!  They made me so proud!

At our last rock painting party, the ladies painted rocks for Judi to display in her window or to give away if she wanted to.  They looked great.  I think she was thrilled with them too.

I think it wore them out!  I wonder what you need to do for them to become therapy dogs?

Comments

Popular Posts