It's All Fun And Games Until...

They crack me up!


This is Asher's favorite truck.


Levi even wanted to dress up today.

Things were going so well...until something ugly took over Connor's little body.  We were just beginning to eat lunch...Pappy wasn't back from picking up the girls yet...and Connor threw up all over the place.  On the table, on himself, in his booster chair, in the regular chair, on the floor.  I know that might be TMI for some but you must understand that I don't do puke!  Never could and probably never will.  But today I have to pull it together and figure out what to do.  At one point I was holding a paper towel and catching it in my hands!  You can't even imagine that hot wet feeling.  I finally managed to get him out of his chair and onto the floor with a bucket in his lap.  Poor kid was pitiful.  I had to strip him down and then he started shivering.  I mean teeth chattering shivering.  He didn't have any clean clothes in his drawer so he put on one of Adi's shirts and a pair of Jase's pants that were like clam diggers.  Now to move kids away from the disaster.  They didn't miss a beat...just kept on eating and chatting.  I tried so hard to clean it up but I was gagging from my toes.  Then I hear Jase gagging.  He is making fun of me.  I did a trick my mom did when one of the dogs got sick or Robin and I puked on the carpet...I just covered it up with paper towels.  I knew Mark would be home anytime.

Maggie picked Connor up.  I could tell that he had a little fever but it wasn't bad.

Two minutes after he got home I get this text.

The next text...I made a dr appointment for 4pm.

The final message tonight...temp 102+, double ear infection, strep throat, and Flu A.

I have already done laundry from the basement.  Next bleach and Lysol the toys.

Tomorrow will be better right?

Comments

Popular Posts