Is It Friday Yet?

Mark tried so hard to convince everyone that it was Friday when it was really Thurs.  For some reason, we have been tired this week.  couldn't be our age of the fact that we jam-pack every day with something.  No one took the bait!

So I began my day with an ever so healthy breakfast of a frozen Ding Dong (my version of a breakfast bar)and a stiff cup of coffee.



Puzzles are our newest fascination.

Levi brought one of his from home to show it ow it is done.  
The Puzzle Master!

Connor's favorite because it plays music when you remove the pieces.

Reading in the corner.

This is the most challenging puzzle we had and Adi was willing tot aks it on.  I think Pappy finished it up.

Duff, you better watch out.  there is a new baker on the block.

And when she is not baking up delicious treats she is a princess.

Popcorn with Pappy.

Some of my new artwork for the fridge.  Thanks, Delaney.  I think she got everyone.



Comments

Popular Posts