Finally We Get Our Snow Day

On purpose, I left my phone in the kitchen so I wouldn't be up and down all night checking it for 'the phone call'.    But at around 4:30 I couldn't stand it anymore and went to get it.  Just a bit after that the call came in that we were on a two-hour delay.  Well, that was all it took I was up praying and doing the snow dance.  And it worked...SNOW DAY.

And this was it.

I knew we were bound to get some snow sometime in February so I left all the snow things out around the house.

One problem...not really a problem but something I don't really consider...Loveland school district only had a two-hour delay.  But it was all good.

He was great...he didn't cry one time and he was all over the house, even trying to crawl up the stairs.  He has figured out that he can watch the goats and the dogs out the kitchen window.

LIttle Mr. Sassy Pants pose.

He and Pappy are best buds.

I love the giggles from all of us!

Comments

Popular Posts