Eastside Kids Are The Best

Joi teaching the Large Group Lesson about LOVE...bet you couldn't have guessed.

The craft was to make a card for someone and give it to them showing them that you love them.

The bingo dobbers were a big hit!


Just a few examples...one for mom and dad.

And one for a teacher.

This guy is awesome.  While Melissa was giving the small group lesson I could tell he was really listening and the wheels were turning.  How could he help someone today and make them feel loved?  We were all on the floor and when I tied to get I felt a little hand on my arm helping me up.  He gets it!  I asked his dad after class if I could have permission to take a selfie with him because we were twins with our glasses and red shirts.  Really I wanted a pic so I could remember that it is just the little things that you can do for someone that shows them that they are loved.

Comments

Popular Posts