We Were Into Everything Today

This year I am going to try is the day permits, at least one day a week do some kind of craft with the yahoos. Since it is January and I love snow and I am hoping for a least one Snow Day...we made melting snowmen.


I was told by someone that would know, that her Mom puts a lid on the top of Jase's J.  Back in the day we didn't put lids on.  But now I guess I'll do it from now on.

Even Levi gets to create...well, with lots f supervision.


This girl loves a good craft.


Another crafter in our midst.


Connor is always ready too.  He would rather be first all the time but sometimes you just need to wait for your turn.

He says, look a sad one.

The dress-up box was opened and emptied!

There are always tons of books to read.  And now we have a new reader.

We haven't seen this costume for a long time.

This is her favorite costume.

Can you tell?



And then there is this...he is doing such a great job.  And in the process, the other boys are watching and learning how to do it.

And he could not be more thrilled.  Mini marshmallows are such a motivator.

Goodbye kisses for the puppies.

A few funny extras from the day...

I caught Connor halfway out the doggie door.

The dogs stole my shoe and took it through the doggie door and clear back to the compost bin.  I tried to catch her but fell and ran over Levi in the process.  He ended u in the empty water dish.

Levi, we discovered love dry dog food.  YUCK!

Probably the funniest thing...Ava has renamed the puppies to Gladys and Jane.  I am guessing when my WV twang comes out Imogene sounds like Im-a-Jane.

After the yahoos went home we took the dogs out for a little training session.  We worked them hard.  They came in and ate their dinner and haven't moved since.




Comments

Popular Posts