Emmy's Clean-Out

Emmy is all moved into her house and that means that we actually now have a guest room!  Not a comfy couch in the basement for everyone to stay in or the Train Room with bunk beds.

She didn't have room for the big chair which I am thankful for.  I love it and it will be a great place for me to chill.  Mark made the suggestion that we should paint.  I can't do it yet because I don't want to lose that little dirty footprint on the wall that Alaire made when she was a baby.  I got to get Mark's teddy bear back on the shelf.  Emmy hid it in the closet because she said it was creepy.

I love this old bed.  We have ad it all of our married lives.

Oh, and an empty closet!  I am going to hang all the costumes that we have in there.  There are some other things I want to do.  All in due time.

Comments

Popular Posts