Some Odds and Ends From Wammyville

We have had a busy week so not many pics.

Sometimes we get to watch 'a show' after lunch.

Somedays we get to watch videos of one of my idol's that is hiking (actually doing a yo-yo) the AT. So I decided to let them color him some pictures and we will send them in a trail magic box.

Levi and Louie deciding what to do.

This has to be one of my favorite pics.  These two never sit this long.

My friend Shannon got some new dress-ups for Wammyville.

Levi joining the bunch for the show now.

Ellis loves to read to the yahoos.  And they love it when she does.

It must have been cold outside.

Connor...you just never know.

New dress-ups!

I wish I had a nickel for every time they have asked me to read.  And it is not just one book...it is hours of hooks!  And everyone has their favorites.

Adi giving her mom a thumbs up because she was feeling better.

Levi has discovered Thomas The Tank Engine.  And he loves all the trains.

But his favorite is books!

Wammy, I'm so strong!  But I can't see!

Ava looks like a flapper to me.

You would be amazed that they really don't bother the nutcrackers!  This might be my second favorite shot.

Comments

Popular Posts