Grayson Highlands With The Ponies

I have been watching the almost daily YouTube videos from Hawk,  He is less than 500 miles from finishing his yo-yo on the Appalachian Trail.  Today I watched him go thru Grayson Highlands.  We were there two summers ago and hiked some of the AT there also.  We fell in love with the horses and the trail there.

The yahoos of Wammyville have been watching some of the videos too.  They loved the horses.

They started digging for our horses and we made our own Highlands.

I sent a pic to Hawk and he loved it.  Loving his journey and his infectious attitude.  He smiles from ear to ear.  He loves the AT more than me f that is possible.  If only I was 25 years younger and had found out about this adventure sooner I hope that I could have dome a hike too.

Check him out on YouTube...Craig Hawk Mains and while you are there check out FreshGround.

Comments

Popular Posts