Basement Closet Treasures

We started cleaning out the closet that is under the steps in the basement.  I still can't believe it eld so much stuff.  We found some real treasures.

Mark's mom went once a week to a ceramics class...therapy for her arthritis.  She made this for my mom.  My mom treasured it.

The photo is what slowed me down.  There were so many good ones but these were my favorites.  This is Mark and I somewhere in the 70's.

My dad at INCO with Billy Jack.

I found Bryce's singlet from high school.  He might have weighed about 90 pounds.  I have no idea how I got into it!

Big fish!  Camping trip with Reed and Liz Templeton...I think Smith Mountain Lake.

Bryce in K

Another one from INCO.

The pic the sorority submitted for me as a nominee for freshman Homecoming attendant. 

My sister and her 'mall bangs'.

One of Bryce's Hotwheels toys that we are going to give Sam.  If you look really close one of the businesses is Ellis Iron Works.

I have been looking for this hammock since we moved in 2000.  The girls went to stay with Andrea in Brazil between their junior and senior years.  This is what they brought back to me.  I am beyond excited.  Hopefully, I can get Mark to put something in the wall in the basement so I can chill in it and listen to my books.

My mom's canisters.

Bryce, maybe first/second grade.

Macia, Andrea's sister with one of my dad's dogs.

My senior picture...1972.

Now I can get to all the holiday things.  Amazing what the organization can do for ya.

Comments

Popular Posts