Someone Turned Two

Birthday Breakfast

His birthday crown.  It was made from scraps I had in the scrap box because I am out of construction paper and didn't realize it.  Maybe I should clean out the craft closet so I know what I have.

The chickens shared a special birthday breakfast with the boys.



Adi always, ALWAYS, has PJ Thursday!  Today her new bear was dressed just like her.

We should have had this fence at the beginning of the year.  It would have saved us millions of trips to the front of the house.

See that smile...he really doesn't mind the fence.

Ms. Alice and Binky came up for a short visit.  Binky is 11 years old and reminds me of Stitch.  They are regular visitors to the Little Free Library.

This kid!

We had to postpone the party until after naps/rest time.

Yummy cookie bars!

He's loving life!

He told us that he was going to Skyline for birthday dinner.  I asked him what he was going to have...crackers and cheese.

Not everyone can say that they had a pool party for their birthday the first week of October and that they got to wear their crown.



PARTY

He's melting!

Cooling off in one of the water tubs.

We always have fun and you just never know what is going to happen of what they will say.  I love it!  But I am exhausted at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts