Reusable Decorations

I have had the best time learning to paint on bottles.  

I used my paint pens on some and acrylic paint on others.

And then I moved on to empty laundry detergent containers.

I need help when tieing bows.  I want them to be full and fluffy.  These are not but I am okay with that.

I dug these guys out from way back in the closet.

And then I added little lights.



Some bottles didn't get lights because the paint that I put inside to coat the bottle and look awesome on the outside wasn't dry!



Then instead of quilting one night Besty and I made these three.

I found two more bottles so I had to do something with them.

One night I couldn't sleep so I raided the garage TP stash and the fabric drawer in the basement.  I was out with a flashlight and my clippers gathering stems.

Some of the things I have been using in the house for decorations.  We used all of them at the Fall Fun Fest at church the other night and then on Trick or Treat we will use them again.  Then we may have a problem because I can't figure out where I will store them.  It sounds like a trip to Costco for a tote.

Comments

Popular Posts