It Has Been A Surprising Weekend!

Mark surprised the heck out of me.  My eyes were swollen from crying sweet happy tears and my cheeks hurt from smiling.

Thanks to everyone that came to the Open House.  I will never run out of chocolate!!!  I wish we had time to introduce everyone to everyone else and had a story to go along with how we met and how our friendship grew over the years...and there were a lot of years.  Still makes me smile.  I can't believe you all.  It was great nd I can't thank you enough.

I really can't be 65!

This might sound so horrible but I have always said that I wanted my funeral to be a party where everyone brings food and stands around and tells silly Jan/Wammy stories.  I think this was good practice.  But....I plan to have many, many more days of fun!

Comments

Popular Posts