We Have A New Friend

This is how our Monday started.  Two really funny and cool mugs.  Using them tomorrow morning for sure.  I love them!

This is our new friend.  His name is Asher.  I already sorta know him.  I really know his two big sisters because they have come to a few of my camps in the summer.  And I know his mom from some special things she makes for me at Christmas.  I've met his dad once when he was dropping said Christmas surprises.

Asher will come to play with the boys while the girls are in Preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Levi is up for a new buddy.

He fits right in with all the silliness.

Connor says he will be glad to show him the ropes.

Amazingly, they all play so well together.

Connor trying to decide something.

I think we wore him out on the first day!

Comments

Popular Posts