He Always Tries To Look The Worst

We are getting to be old hands at the cystoscopy thing.  This one comes in at number 4.  Got up bright and early...butt-crack of dawn early and headed to The Christ Hospital where they always take great care of us.  I have finally figured out the best place to park and the quickest way to get to Registration.  

I said okay we have to take the hospital pic...this is what I got.

A few minutes later they came and hooked him up and he made me take a second pic so I could get 'all his stuff' in the shot.  Never a dull moment.

This one took less than 15 minutes!  I was really worried when I buzzer went off.  I hadn't even listened to one chapter in my book! Talked to Dr. Cox and he said everything was fine.  He checked the bladder, the kidney, and the little kidney stump and there was no evidence of cancer!  Now the protocol is a cystoscopy every 6 months (instead of every three) and he will continue with the BCG treatments as scheduled.

We are doing the happy dance!

We usually try to find a new and different place to eat breakfast.  We drove by two places and they both looked a little sketchy.  So next best thing according to Pappy was Bob Evans.  Then he threw in a trip to his favorite place, Costco.

Then we both came home and crashed for a few hours.


Comments

Popular Posts