Big Day Today


I saw some spray chalk the other day at JoAnn's and didn't buy it.  Came home and thought about it for a couple of days and then ordered it on Amazon.

It was a huge hit and looked really cool on the driveway too.

The moms thought I had lost my mind and used spray paint.  They were thinking Pappy was going to kill me.

Jase loves a good truck book.  Thank you, Mary Lou, for adding so many wonderful books to our library.

Someone must have gotten up really early.

Ava put on an ice skating exhibition for us.


Levi was practicing his dumping and picking up skills.

This kid will curl up just about anywhere.

How many yahoos can fit in the green tub?

Just taking a break with the trucks.

Big doin's today.  Someone was celebrating her birthday.

She made some star-unicorn cookies with unicorn chocolate chips.

I made the mistake when I asked her what kind of crown she wanted.  Usually, the answer I get is the color of the crown.  Not this girl she wanted a unicorn crown.  And two minutes later she said it was a sad unicorn.



Happy big 4th birthday Adi!!!

Comments

Popular Posts