Vacation Slowly Coming To An End

I found this piece of a sand dollar in the shape of a heart.

Our ice cream kitty.  Each night we would pick one piece of paper and that is where we would go for ice cream.  Only when Cassie read them she chooses where we were going and not necessarily what was written on the paper.

My flowers from Andrea and her family were still pretty.

The tide chartbook.  I'm saving it for PJ.

On the first day of vacation, Trevor painted me a pic of my favorite chicken, Inez, in the backyard.

This is where you will find me any time of the day if I am not on the beach.

On our last day, we walked down to the sandbar to play in the shallow water and to see what treasures we could find.

Ellis taught Ernie how to make Christmas trees.


Saffi trying her hand at it too.

The water was way down.

And then we tried this.


And this is how we got there.

The only jellyfish we saw.

And I found a rock!

Finally some shrimp.


This is how we do coffee.

Another night at Saltwater Shanty for ice cream.

We got our Turtle Talk shirts.


Saying goodbye to Emmy and her crew.  They fly out later in the day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts