They Came Back For Round Three

I'm using these milk crates for something else but they work great in Wammyville.  Hours of entertainment.

Oh No!  A little reflecting time for the sisters.  They had to hold hands then think and finally apologize.  No problems after that.  I didn't share this pic with anyone.  They told on themselves.  Silly girls.  They are jewels and big helpers!

 A quick little snack for those that are hangry.

Ended up everyone needed something to tide them over until lunch.  I think they are all growing because they are always hungry.

The strawberries were a hit.  And yes, they learned the Peepaw/Wammy way to eat strawberries properly.

delish

She looks out for him like she is his mom.

Jase got a new do.

These next pics are what I found on my phone after Marli borrowed it.



They aren't going to fit in that chair together much longer.

This is priceless.  He loves his cot and knock a lot of times on wood...he stays in it.

Jase is out before he hits the couch.

She has learned to rest quietly and stay on her cot until I come to get her.

Looks like another snack to me.

Comments

Popular Posts