This Was A First

Our Life Group is the best.  We have a lot of very busy people and this summer we have seen our numbers go down a bit but that was expected.  We are all so excited to announce that Ron and Deb are engaged.  We decided to have a surprise engagement party...

Everything was secret.  I had fun setting the table with my cobalt blue bottles and the cake stands that Emmy and I made.  I made a banner and I waited until the last minute to pick what flowers that were left in the yard.  And notice that there is no kid-themed table cloth.

Then this happened.  Deb had a long hard day at work and wasn't feeling well.  Rob was surprised.  Not to worry we sent him home with the flowers, cupcakes, and some candy bars.
We all had a little chuckle...that what we get for trying to pull off a surprise.

Congratulations you two!

Comments

Popular Posts