Introducing....

The NottaLotta Farm Little Free Library

She finally finished and registered on the World Map!  I love her.  You can't miss her either.  Some people just call her the little red barn.

Steve and Shannon did a better than excellent job decking her out with all things farm.  Look at this cute chicken handle.  She matches perfectly.

Inside you might find a pained rock like I did.  There are even dog treats in a special jar and a doggie water dish.

I love watching people come to the 'barn'.  Love talking to them about it.  Love the surprised people leave...

I love it that I am called the NottaLotta Farm Lady.  Oops looks like the dog needs to be glued back on top of the dog treats.

 I love this!

And of course, she got a note back with a good book according to my recommendation.

NottaLotta Farm Little Free Library #83183


Comments

Popular Posts