First Annual Wammyville Picnic

The weather could not have been better!

Trying out some pizza box easels that I plan to use in Nature Camp.  I think they worked out perfectly.

The playground was right by our tables and the kids had a blast coming back and forth.


Even the big kids liked it.

Big chunky chalk.

Boy, this one has sure changed since the beginning of the year.

Ava painted for the longest time.  

Connor has no fear.  Cooper was on guard just in case.

Those big girls know how to have a good time!

The oldest yahoo taking care of the youngest ones.  I love this more than you will know.

Jammed in like sardines.


That face!

And the little guy takes one for the team.

This is Carly Rae...big sister...Wammyville  visitor.

I think he likes it!

I love my new flowers pot filled with my favorite color flowers.

I still can't believe these shirts are on these little bodies.  I have always wanted to have t-shirts made that say Wammyville.  Maggie helped me make it happen.  I love them!!!

All my little buddies.

Told you she loved it.

This is the best bubble machine on the planet!!!

Sometimes you need a little alone time.

They get by with a little help from their friends.


New friends for life.

          

Popping bubbles with Pappy.

It was a great party.  We are ready for the summer.  Ready to get our fingers dirty in the dirt.  Ready to go hiking and exploring.  Ready to bury my toes in the sand.  And I am almost positive their parents are ready to enjoy the adventures of summer with them.  Summer will go fast I know.  We are truly blessed to share these little ones with their parents.  They seem like our own grandchildren.  We love them like they are.

We are feeling the love.  Thanks for an interesting and fun year.  Thanks for being so understanding when things were beyond our control.  We are blessed to have such a big village.


Comments

Popular Posts