I Am So Far Behind

If the sun is out and it is warm outside, that's where you can find us.  And in saying that...we play hard and sleep hard.  So As soon as dinner is over and I get a shower and my comfy clothes on, stick a fork in me because I am done.  So I am really behind in posting.  I am hoping to write a few posts a day to catch up.  We only have about 20 more Wammyville days for this school year.  

Here is the first 'dump' of pics!

Sometimes you just need a hug from your friend to smile.

Play hard...nap hard.


A field trip to the garbage truck.


Louie building a fire.

I think he might be doing a little something else.


This boy loves the outdoors.



He didn't even get the first bite in.

Jase taking Stitch for a walk.

Sand, sand. everywhere but no real beach in sight.

Checking out Big Bird's wings.

Jase putting himself down for a nap in the middle of the morning.

Crazy driver!

I love it when they play hard and crash on me, lap or shoulder!


Check out those shoes...they belong to his sister.

Pappy and Jase talking to Bryce and Sam.

Shooting for two.

Nickname...Banana Boy.

Now he is sleeping.

Part of Jase's daily work-out.

He is really sleeping!

I think he was asleep before I could cover him up.

Nice hat, dude.

He's not happy about something.

But it doesn't last too long.

Still sleeping.


And then we celebrated Easter.

The Easter Bunny came for a visit.  Actually, it is Binker our adopted rabbit.






Just a small celebration.

Comments

Popular Posts