Found Some Treasures

Since I got a new computer I have not been able to download any pictures from the camera.  I dusted the old girl off and hit the driveway because Mark figured out what I needed.  So here is what I found.  Oh, and there are some real treasures.

Louie working on Levi's chariot.

Oh, no looks like a time-out to me.

It's gotta be breakfast.

That's her serious sandbox look.

The mess maker.

He looks so little.

The boys!

Cooper just chillin'?

Some crazy hair!

So seriously busy!

Wonder what he is thinking?

Before he learned to walk.

Such a sad face.

The sandbox still has sand in it...amazing.

Love that little semi-smile.

Noe this is funny.  I didn't get a pic of Ava but she loves posing and talking to the girl in the mirror.

They are working on their shapes.

The yahoo look forward to Coope and Delaney getting off the bus every day.

He loves the chickens so much.

Don't think she is a morning person.

Sooooo thirsty!

 Happiest camper.

He is into some serious business.

This girl is serious about her snacks.

Of all the pictures this one is my favorite!  It makes me laugh every time!

Comments

Popular Posts