Fishing Tournament

A few weeks ago I got a call from the township to see if I could assist Bruce with the Fishing Tournament at Miami Meadows.  Heck yea!  Fishing is right up my alley.  My dad and grandfather would be so proud!  My job was to register the kids when they arrived and then once the tournament started I was the one that recorded the poundage.  And I got to take pictures.  I'm telling you I was in seventh heaven.

Here is every picture and every smile of the day.










She's the winner in her age group.










































I had a great time and I think the kids did too.  You need to understand the patience that I saw that day too.  From baiting hooks, removing fish and untangling pole...the moms, dads, aunts, uncles, and grandparents showed great sportsmanship.

(My sister is planning to come next year.)

Comments

Popular Posts