Sweet Surprise and Treat

A little back story with this one. Seems like 50 years ago Mark and I got to go to Maui, Hawaii because Mark earned a trip through Circuit City. It was the most amazing vacation that we have ever had. Anything and everything was provided. All we had to do was show up and they took care of us. I heard that Marji and her two sisters were going on a girl's vacation. I relived every minute of it. I told her things that I remembered doing and ask if they were going to do any of them.  All during her trip, she would send texts and some pictures.  I was living out trip all over again.

Marji showed up with this the day she got back!  Cookies from Maui.  In little pineapples.  Eight different flavors and they are all delicious!  And the box is beautiful!


Comments

Popular Posts