Just Chillin' For Pappy's Birthday Week

Thanks to Tony and Maggie we have a new toy...and they all love it as you will see.

And Maggie found Levi a new push toy.

But all the boys like and use it.

Connor teaching Levi how to get things out of the backs of the dolls and how to take off his clothes.  Both of which Connor does very well!

A very serious conversation was going on about sharing the new stuff.

Ava trying her hand at the trampoline.

This happened out of necessity.  I had to change a poopy diaper in the middle of Levi's bottle.

Jsut another way we have learned to blow bubbles.

He will be walking before too long!

After lunch, we had Pappy's party.

The girls love a good cupcake.


And so did Jase.

Frosting won on these two.

So I threw the crumbs to the chickens.


We made a tent that was big enough for me to get in  And they couldn't find me.

Somebody showing of their new haircut.

I think he likes it!

Emmy showing off her skills.

Jase is a hot mess when it comes to oatmeal.

You should see his yogurt skills.

Just two little monkeys hanging around.

Louie getting some hanging action.

Then out came the sock puppets.


This is what you look like when you get your parents up at 4AM.

But them sweet slumber!

I love little sweet feet.

And Louie likes Pappy's pillow!


Newest entertainment...grapefruit ball.

The microwave is a big hit.

Jase trying to cook some belly meat for Pappy.

By the look of those cheeks, he has been doing laps around the couch.

Look at me standing by the trunk.  I'm big stuff now.

Walking in PAppy's shoes.

I was not standing on the couch.

I'm stuck!

Let me get stuck too.

Taking Ernie for a nap way down in the crook of my arm and the couch cushion.

Getting in a little zipper practice for when we go outside and he needs to do it all by himself.

This cracked me up...Pappy and Alexa playing Jeopardy with the boys.

Little snoring going on.

Sometimes you might get a little breather in the Pack-n-play when you get a little too crazy.


Comments

Popular Posts