The Boys Took Over Today

Louie kept asking for a hoop.  Mark remembered that we had one out in the garage.

So we cleaned her up and brought her in.

I think Louie might have tow sports confused...basketball and baseball. Or it could be football to...that looks like the Heisman pose.

Jase missed Connor big time!

Not sure what he is doing behind the blue trunk.  Can't be too good.

Then Louie remembered the trains.

Levi loved the trucks today.

Wouldn't you love to know what he is thinking?  I would!

Deep conversation coming.

He's headed the balls via Army crawl and going twice as fast as he did last week.

You CAN NOT turn your back on him for a nano-second.

Look who discovered the trains today!

I think I might have thought to tie him to the train tracks.

Stuck again.

And then the fun really began.  Let me set the scene for you.  I am in the basement 'resting' with Louie and Ava.  Mark is in the living room actually sleeping with Jase, Connor, Ella, and Stitch. Ada is snoozing in the train room.  

Mark throws a quilt down the steps and yells for me...Jan we have a problem!  I'm headed upstairs when I am greeted by Connor with no socks, no pants, and no diaper, but with a huge smile and clapping his hands like he has done a great job.

Great job indeed!  OH MY GOSH!!!!  I honestly don't know if I should laugh or cry.  I look at Connor and then to the bed.  It takes me back to the time Christapher 'painted' Trevor .

I didn't know where to begin to pick him.  He is literally covered.  From head to toe.  And did I mention the smell?  Oh Man!

Things aren't all bad when you end up with a warm bubble bath and hair that smells like coconuts.

Just so happened that this was all the clothes that he had in his drawer.  We call it his jailbreak jumpsuit.

Just so you know tomorrow Connor will be sleeping in a zip up sleeper with the feet cut out and on backward. We will see if he is actually Houdini's mini-me.



Comments

Popular Posts