I Don't Know Why I Get Myself All Worked Up

So this was the story last night.  So when I see and hear this I am up all night looking out the windows up to the sky for the snow.  I have big visions of romping in the snow in the backyard with the Boys and the dogs today.

I willed myself to stay in bed until it got light outside.  Then I looked out our bedroom window.

The the other bedroom window hoping it would be deeper in this window.

Out the front door...are you kidding me!

Maybe if I got back to the backyard it will be deeper.

Okay fine.  I'll just act like nothing actually happened.  This is as far as Stitch ventured out this morning.

Chickens in the snow.

My official measuring bluebird.

This is where you could find me today.  Mark and I watched I can't count home many YouTube videos about the National Parks, wolves being introduced back into Yellowstone and then he went to the dark warm basement for a nap and I watched The Bird Box.

Our official reading....not much here.  Cassie might be pulling my leg but she sent of pic of her measuring stick at it was measuring at 12 inches.

Come on baby...hit us with your best shot!

Ella and Inez wanting in where it is warm and dry.

So I am doing laundry, making 5 dozen cookies for church tomorrow, trying to decide on my next audiobook and listening to Mark talk to the TV.  And he says I talk to it too much.  I should record him.  

Here's to doing the Snow Dance and praying for a good storm tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts