The 12 Days Of Christmas

oh my goodness, this was so cute and so much fun,  Amanda is really crafty and smoothe person.  I can't tell you how many times we sang On The 12 Days of Christmas to see what might be coming next.
 First day...two pears.  We were hooked from day one.

Second Day...two turtle doves (my kind of doves)

Third Day...three French hens.  Adi cames in the house telling me that she had made me three chickens.

Fourth Day...four calling birds...cardinals on a card.

Fifth Day...5 golden rings.  We thought it might be onion rings.

Sixth Day....a recipe book with recipes with lots of eggs in the recipes.  And we will be using one on Christmas morning.

Seventh Day...seven swans a swimming.  This was a hard one.

I had to watch a video for help, several times.  Pretty lame swan.

Eighth Day...another good one.  But I thought she was going to bring us a cow to go with the goats and chickens.  JK

Ninth Day...ladies dancing...the funniest JibJab with little elves dancing and showing off their awesome moves.  Going to say Pappy had the best moves.

Tenth Day...Leaping for joy hoping for a Snow Day.  My kind of day!

Eleventh Day...pipers piping.  I tried piping for the first time.

Notice the white lights on the tree.  And extra little tough!

Twelfth Day...drummers drumming.  this was the day of back and fourth videos of all kinds of drummers drumming.

What a great idea!!  How fun for us but I am sure nerve-wracking for the Zimmerman's.  Yes, Jeremy, you get some of the credit too!




Comments

Popular Posts