Some Additions

There will be a few more things to add before The Little  Free Library is completely finished.  But today I added more books, a few painted rocks, some dog treats, and an explanation of the lending library.  

Michael is going to go through his books and they will fill that last little bit of space on the right.  While I was down at the end of the driveway (in my jammies no less) an older gentleman came by walking his dog.  He wanted to know what my little barn was for.  So, of course, I filled him in with everything I could think to get out of my mouth about everything in there.  He seemed excited and said he would stop on the way back.  So when I go down to get the mail I will check.  This might be great exercise for me...up and down the driveway a zillion times a day to check to see if anyone has stopped by.  Now, where did I put my FitBit?

Comments

Popular Posts