Ready For Wammyville Christmas


We got to have our Christmas on Thursday before school was out.  We always plan it when all or most of the yahoos will be here.  Boomerang is guarding the gifts.

Connor brought some buddies.  And he loves my mom's Christmas Cow...who I see is missing her hat.

Louie loves playing with Little Levi.

He is going to be a great dad someday.  But seems that he has feeding and putting eye drops combined....multitasking.

Ava loves all the little people and animals.

And then there is this.  I know that I gave him a spoon!

Sometimes if things are going well and we have a little time before naps, Pappy puts on The Rainbow Kingdom for a little bit.  I guess today this is the best seat in the house.

But I think Louie would beg to differ.  He looks so relaxed.

I didn't know that elves are like humans and they like to sleep with their hineys up in the air.

My friend Shannon is the best at finding cool things for the yahoos to do.  Today there is a tablecloth that you can write on.  The big deal here is that the middle group of yahoos got to sit in their highchairs up to the table like the big kids.


Even Little Levi.  But I really don't think that he is ready for crayons or markers.

Shannon even got us a gingerbread playdough kit.

It smelled so good!  And smooth.  Good recipe.


I didn't have enough hands to take care of yahoos and take pics too.  But we did have popcorn and a few M&M's for our snack.  Then they each got to choose a decorated cookie from Pop's Donuts on 131.  They were too pretty to eat.  And from what I understand they were better than ever.




















Comments

Popular Posts