Monday, Monday

Sometimes we get a little crazy around here.

Everyone was feeling a little tired and under the weather today.  Guess it is just that time a year. Ava had to even go to the doctor today.  She is fine and we will see her again on Wednesday.

Levi loves checking everyone out.

He loves a good selfie.  Rotten thing!

Formal PJ attire today.

I got to witness the sweetest thing.  And then came Jase.  We are working on gentle touches I promise.

I saw a pic of him eating a chocolate chip cookie this weekend and sent his parents a picture of him trying a waffle fry.  Not to worry he didn't get choked because I just let him gum it for a minute and then he finished his veggies and fruit.

Today was the girl's naptime in the train room.  Adi with her special blanket and penguin.

And Adi was kind enough to share her two babies with me.

Comments

Popular Posts