I Love It When They Come Back To Work

Carly decided that Olaf needed to shake things up this morning.

 Let the silliness begin!



Trying to take care of twins!

They thought I felt like a beanbag chair just perfect for reading books.

His favorite page!  Chickens Wammy!

I could curl up in there and take a nap with him.

Special Wammyville graduate visitor today.  What a helper!


She did everything but change diapers.  After a while, she looks at me and asks,  I think I'm finished working so now is it okay if I play?

While everyone else was sleeping away dreaming of all things Christmas, Madi and I went out to check on all the animals.  She helped feed the goats, fed the chickens, pet the chickens, fed and pet the rabbit.  I think she might be a farmer at heart.

Then the best part of the day, snuggling under a warm blanket in Pappy's chair with a bag of M&M's and a Christmas movie.

Best day ever!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts