And Then This

Went to lunch after church with Steve and Shannon...AKA...Little Free Library builders...and got this...

Now you really want one, don't you!?!?!?  We have the best people in our village!

Also today I got an answer from Melissa and Doug...at this time they do not sell individual animals from the puzzles that they make.  So I will be scouting out all the second hand/thrift stores around here to see what I can find.  Someone at church thought they had the puzzle that I needed but she had to check with her kids first to see if it was okay.  I love it!!

Last check of the Little Free Library...I am blown away.  Someone dropped off more books, dog treats have been eaten and rocks are on the move.  I am loving this!  Thank you, everyone!

Oh and today at lunch there might have been a little discussion about a smaller library for preschool books.  Don't know we will have to see about that.  But wouldn't that be so fun?!  A Mini Little Free Library!!!

Comments

Popular Posts