Just One Big Day In Wammyville

First, it was the present!  You will see why at the end of the blog.

I thought it was a perfect choice...Snuggle Puppy

He loved it!

And of course, we read it a million and one times.  The good thing is I found it in Amazon Music and I figured out (all by myself) how to connect it to Alexa to play everywhere!  Tomorrow is going to be great!!!

Puzzles have been a great hit!



This is one CRAZY 150% all boy!  


Snuggler!

I think this time she was fixing some pizza.

Then there was a beauty shop.  Not too sure how Ava felt about it by the look on her face.

'Wittle Wevi, I missed you so much!'

 We all have been missing him.

The gangs all here.   Pappy and I switch it up... the ratio is 5:1 or 1:5 depending on the day...or how you look at it.


And this monkey!  I actually think he is half weasel.  He squeezed between the sliding closet doors and climbed almost to the top of the toy chest.

Then after a little time out, he decided to climb on top of the table.  When I first saw him he was standing!  When I said, Connor Jeffery, he decided that he should probably lower himself to a squat and maybe it wouldn't be so bad!  I'm telling you this kid is a live wire!  Sometimes I have to turn my back to him because I can't keep a straight face.

Presents equal birthdays.  Today is Jase's actual birthday.  1:01AM to be exact!
(no children or adults were burnt by the flames in the picture)

The morning wore him totally out.

Comments

Popular Posts