Visitors From WI

We had some visitors from Wisconsin this weekend.

Michelle is one of Michael's biological sisters.  She lived with us for a while when Michaell was a baby.  We have kept in touch all these years.  She came to visit two years ago for the first time.  We didn't skip a beat.  Picked right up where we left off.

She brought two new siblings for Michael to meet.  I remember Theodore and Hope when they were so small.  

Do you know anyone that can win the game at Cracker Barrell?  I now can say that I do.

Michael watching if he can do it again.

Hope is so funny.  She and Michael got along so well.

Let the games begin!

I think they played at least three games.   I am not sure of the outcome.

Michael"s comment to them when he first saw them...'well, that explains it, we all are short.  But I think of you look closely he is the tallest.  And will you look at that, they all hate pictures and hate to smile.

We had a little blue and silver hair waxing.  I guess that is what it is called.

They spend all afternoon and evening playing board games.  I have never heard so much chatter and laughing!

I even had some extra help in the kitchen.  They are pretty good at it.  I learned a new way to chop an onion.

We filled an entire row at church this morning. Sarah was even able to join us. That was fun!  Then we were back to cooking in the kitchen again.  They got to spend a  little more time together until it was time for them to get back on the road towards home.  I just heard from them and they are about 2 hours from home.

Comments

Popular Posts