The First Full Week In Wammyville

It was a rough, rough, rough Monday morning!  I think I was going on 4 hours of sleep after driving from Huntington.  It is hard waiting and waiting for a baby to be born.

Look what Carly found on the front porch.  I have never seen one with its wings opened.

And there is a climber!

Our chef.

Our firefighter in training.

And sleeping beauty.  I'm telling you, I have never had a yahoo that goes straight to bed and sleeps a great nap and enjoys it.

Another day another toy to explore.

We are practicing on sharing...or picking up a toy when someone drops it.

And then we play together for about 5 seconds and they are on to something else.

It is always a great day when the youngest of the bunch falls asleep in his safe place under the table.

Wish I could remember the conversation.

It all worked out so the boys were sleeping and the girls and I did a craft.

We started out with red, yellow, and blue paint.  Ended up with a lovely dark blue blackish paint.

A new toy that has lights and all kinds of sounds.  And they love it!

This poor guy didn't feel good at all.  He had a little plumbing issue.

Nothing like a good thumb to make things all better.

Aren't those two the cutest things you ever saw?  Don't you just want to squeeze those little legs?!

Someone is learning to stab his food with a fork.  He's getting pretty good at it too.

Just don't let him catch you watching him.

Sweetest temperament ever!  Only gets fussy when he is hungry or needs to have his diaper changed.

We spend time on the front porch having dance parties.  Jase showing off some of his new moves.

Early morning walk before it gets hot.

I had a pretty good helper.  I only had to get her out of the grass three times  She would push from the back and I would guide from the front.

Look who has a new seat high up on the mountain.  Now he can see everything that is going on all over the kitchen.

We got to get Ellie ready for K on Thursday.


She was very sure how she wanted her hair to look.  After we finished she wanted me to take a pic so she could see what it looked like it.  I got two thumbs up.

Our little snoozer.

Just playing in the driveway before lunch.






You just never know what they will do!


Remember his plumbing problem...this is how he took the care of business.

Pappy reliving his glory days.

I got to wear the headband today!

This crazy girl loves the water and what it does to her hair.

Driving the ship.

Looking for his six-pack.


One wild and crazy girl!




This is what you get when Pappy feeds you applesauce...applesauce hair.


"Ava, you are my best friend ever because you make me laugh!"

Some of the perks.  Love it that they know us so well.


First full week of Wammyville in the books.





Comments

Popular Posts