She Is Officially One Week Old

And it is killing me.  I haven't gotten to smell her, or hold her, or kiss her little feet...this is when it stinks to be far away from family.  But my sister and Molly are good to send me pictures and texts all through the day to let me know what is going on.  And it has been a busy week for her.

I got to FaceTime with them one evening.  I made them uncover her so I could see her.



First bath complete

Just chillin' with her dad.

Uncle Dusty teaching her about the TV.

Nanny

Poppy or Pappy, Lyla will decide.

Visit to the doctor.  She looks like such a little peanut in that big car seat.

Look at her holding on to her little blanket.  Nice one...I made it and the nurses loved it.
(she has already gained a couple of ounces)

These are her dalmatian jammies that she wore when they had to take Molly back to the hospital because she was having some complications.  Not to worry they are watching her closely and she has an appointment this week with her doctor.

One week and counting!



Comments

Popular Posts